Friday, July 18, 2008

birth day

Friday, July 18, 2008
I saw a show today on Discovery Health called Birth Day. It was about a woman who was having a scheduled c-section with her second baby and then a tubal ligation. I used to tease Greg about getting a little queasy when I made him venture to the other side of the drape to get a picture of Sophia and Naomi as they were delivered. In fact, I was kind of mad that he didn't take any pictures of Nicholas right as they pulled him out.
Having seen a c-section from the other side of the drape, I now understand how he feels. Yikes. I'll stay on my side of the drape, thank you.

2 comments:

Danette said...

Me too. Ryan would die if he saw the other side and I'm just fine that he stays on my side. I thought about being a nurse but don't think I could handle the sight of insides.

Alyse said...

I love that show.. I am totally obsessed with watching those birthing shows on Discovery Health right now and I'm sure all the blood and guts is not helping my psyche right now!

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates