Friday, August 1, 2008

sophia's sharts

Friday, August 1, 2008
Someday, Sophia will be mortified that I posted such stories about her, but they are kind of funny. Well, in our current sleep-deprived state, we find much entertainment in them. Judge for yourself:

Yesterday, we were all sitting on the couch watching TV and something smelled. I asked no one in particular, "what stinks?" Greg and Nicholas promptly replied, "Not me." I then asked Sophia, who was sitting between Greg and me if she had farted. She said, "yes." I looked over at her and noticed that she was holding her nose pinched with her fingers. I then asked her, "is that why you're holding your nose?" "Yes."

Then tonight, as I was getting her out of the tub and drying her off, she let a couple of 'em rip. I laughed and said, "what was that?" Sophia said, "my sharts." I said, "holy cow." Laughing, she says, "did my sharts scare you?"

I have no appropriate photos to share with this post.

3 comments:

Coby, Kristal and Oliver said...

I am laughing so hard right now. And don't worry about not having a photo to illustrate the story -- just see your blog header! :)

Hyeson said...

I, too, cannot quit laughing, sister! That is just too funny, and I can totally picture Sophia in her honest concern for you.

Anonymous said...

I wuv it too!

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►