Monday, July 7, 2008

hurry up and wait

Monday, July 7, 2008

As it seems with most things, we were late getting to the hospital to have Naomi. Part of the problem was that we left later than we should have. The other part was that while we knew kind of where the new Prentice Hospital was, we didn't know exactly which street it was on. So we kept going down the wrong one-way streets. Greg finally dropped me off and went to park the car.

Once I got upstairs to Labor & Delivery, I realized that perhaps we hurried up just to wait. After I checked in, I waited in the lounge for Greg. And once he got there, we waited for another 20 minutes. I started wondering if perhaps they forgot about me, or if I had been rescheduled for showing up late. So instead of asking, we decided to look up baby names on the internet (I love this new hospital!) and took the only pictures of me (obviously) pregnant this time around. In fact, I don't even know if I have any from my pregnancy with Sophia, and with Nicholas, we took one as we were heading out to the hospital. So, just in case this is our last baby, I obliged and Greg took these as I was waiting at the hospital.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates