Tuesday, April 8, 2008

work in progress

Tuesday, April 8, 2008
The other day, in a fit of impending-child anxiety, I made a list of all the things I want to get done this spring. Well, despite the actual weather, we are already several weeks into spring. Anyway, the list is relatively doable (if I keep it on a post-it rather than a bigger sheet of paper):
  1. except to paint the kids' rooms (at their request),
  2. buy or re-upholster the couch and loveseat,
  3. replace things that are on the fritz (TV and microwave),
  4. organize and clean out everything (our clothes, kids' clothes, toys, craft supplies, if I have to be more specific),
  5. figure out how to fit a crib, toddler bed, a bookcase, and two dressers (one which must be purchased) in the Sophia's bedroom which will soon become the girls' room,
  6. buy a new infant carseat,
  7. dig out all the baby girl clothes,
  8. write a will (it's been in draft form for the past 3 years), and
  9. find and assemble baby cradle.

Oh, and if you haven't noticed, I'm also trying to re-do my blog. This one is made a bit more difficult by the fact that I am completely blog-illiterate and my old (not referring to age, by the way) friend Heather (who seems to change the look of her super blog everyday...) has been so sweet about sending me step-by-step directions. And after I spend a few hours figuring one thing out, I realize I don't even like it and start over. So yes, I know that my page background color does NOT match the rest of the blog, but for some reason, it just won't take the change.

1 comments:

Hyeson said...

I still have grand plans to finish my wedding scrapbook, buy a new house, sell this one, start a new home business, catch up on my reading, and start a new exercise program - all before Emma comes. Ha-ha!

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►