Monday, April 21, 2008

a conversation with nicholas

Monday, April 21, 2008
While we were in SLC, we called the kids every night just to check in and say hello. We called them Friday night while we were out at dinner. Nicholas had apprently made a point of telling Greg before we left that he would like us to bring him back something from our trip. When Greg asked him what he wanted, Nicholas said he wouldn't mind some new Legos. There was a little toy store near where we went for dinner and we found a set that we thought he would like. So when we called the kids, Nicholas, of course, wanted to know if we had gotten him anything.

Nicholas: Did you find anything for me?
Hyeyoung: Yes, we got you something.
N: What is it?
H: I'm not going to tell you. It's a surprise.
N: Well, how many letters are there?
H: Four.
N: Does it start with a L?
H: Yes.
N: Does it end with an O?
H: Yes.
N: Is it spelled L-E-G-O?
H: I'm not going to say anything more.
N: Can you tell me anything else?
H: It's yellow.
N: Well, is it new Legos?
H: I told you, I'm not telling you anything else.
N: What is the vowel sound in the middle?
H: I'm not telling you.
N: Let me talk to Dad.

1 comments:

Hyeson said...

Wow! He's a smart kid. And Sophia's so dang cutie. Can't wait for the kids to meet Emma.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates