Wednesday, April 9, 2008

and it goes something like this

Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Sophia: "What, T?"
Nicholas: "I'm not listening to you."
S: "What, T? What?"
N: "I'm not listening to you."
S: "What, T? What?"
N: "I'm not listening to you."
S: "What, T? Huh? What? Huh?"
N: "I'm not listening to you, so stop saying, what!"
S: "What, T? Huh? What, T?"
N: "I SAID I AM NOT LISTENING TO YOU, SO STOP SAYING WHAT, T, WHAT!"
S: "Huh? What, T?"
N: "La la la la la la la la...blah blah blah blah...."
S: "What, T? Huh? What did you say, T?"
N: "Hey, Mom?"
Hyeyoung: "Yeah, what is it?"
N: "Mom?"
H: "What?"
N: "Can Sophia watch her princess movie?"
H: "Yeah."
N: "Huh?"
H: "Yeah."
N: "Mom? What?"
H: "I said YES!"
N: "What?"
H: "YES!"
N: "Hey, Mom?"
H: "Don't you say another what or huh!"

2 comments:

Hyeson said...

I had to laugh reading this one.... it sounds like the time we were in the car with Puyol's kids (after Sophia was born and C and I were staying with Nicholas). Ethan kept yelling at Nicholas, "Stop talkin', Nicholas!" because Nicholas was telling us stories, and finally Nicholas yelled back at Ethan, "I'm not stoppin' talkin'!" It looks like Sophia could have used some "stoppin' talkin'."

Christina said...

This is so cute! It sounds like Nicholas is sweet to his little sister.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates