Tuesday, January 15, 2008

a start

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

When I was a little girl, whenever my mom told me I couldn't do something, I'd tell her that I couldn't wait until I grew up so I could do/eat/wear whatever or go wherever she wasn't letting me at that moment.

When Greg and I began dating seriously, then got engaged, and eventually got married, we would have random conversations about what we'd do "when we grew up." And after three years of being friends, four years of dating, almost 10 years of marriage, and almost three kids later, we are still talking about what we want to do when we grow up. And sometimes when we step back and look at our current life, it's hard to believe that we are living our grown-up lives. And happy and grateful that we are doing it together. After all, at some point in our early days together, I use to think about what it would be like if we got married...when we grew up.

So here we go--jumping on the blog wagon and keeping track of our everyday happenings so that when we are all grown up, we can see how far we've come.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates