Greg took Nicholas to a doctor's appointment today and afterwards, they decided to kill the afternoon by getting a haircut and stopping at Trader Joe's for some treats (and balloons). Then they picked me up after work and I noticed that Nicholas had gotten two ballooons--one for him and another for Sophia. I praised him for thinking about her, and he mentioned that he had also picked up an extra (purple) lollipop for Sophia at Snippets where he got his haircut.
During dinner tonight, he got a very pensive look on his face and said, "you know, we're going to have to teach Sophia how to be good like I am good these days." He continued, "when the baby is here, Sophia will have to not get mad if the baby snatches a toy from her, and she's going to have to take his milk to him and definitely not drink it."
Almost indignant that anyone should question her ability to be a good big sister, Sophia replies, "I help mommy with baby."
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment