Wednesday, January 23, 2008

equity

Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Greg's parents are big proponents of equity. I'm not sure how it all works out in the big scheme of things and whether true equity is really possible. But that aside, I suppose it's all about fairness in the end. So to that end, I suppose I should also post some recent pictures of Nicholas as well. He loves it when I tell him he's my favorite Nicholas. He replies and tells me that I am his favorite mom. I guess I should hold off on saying that he's my favorite boy...it could cause troubles if #3 ends up being a boy, eh?


This is Nicholas and his friend Ava during a field trip to the Lincoln Park Zoo. Those would be pink flamingos in the back.

"Hola, Handy Manny here. You break it, we fix it." Nicholas dressed up as Handy Manny from Disney Playhouse for Halloween. I was grateful for the no-stress costume we put together. Love that smile, too.



Apple-picking in Indiana. Nicholas liked climbing the trees in search of that huge apple. I think we brought home about 50 pounds of apples. Good stuff.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates