Wednesday, January 30, 2008

proper manners

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Last weekend, the kids and I went to Blockbusters to return some movies and as usual, we rented a couple of new ones. Nicholas got a Thomas DVD and Sophia picked out the Disney Princess Enchanted Tales. Nicholas watched his movie once, maybe twice, and they have both watched the Princess movie at least once a day, if not more, if they can get away with it.

Last night (as she does every night while we are getting dinner ready), Sophia wanted to "watch my show," referring to her Princess movie. Usually, she demands. Last night, however, she tried a new approach: in a rather loud and articulate voice, she asked Greg, "MAY I PLEASE WATCH MY PRINCESS SHOW?!?" Thinking that I didn't hear it in the kitchen, he sent Sophia to the kitchen to ask me the same way. "MAY I PLEASE WATCH MY PRINCESS SHOW?"

We were so blown over by not only the fact that she asked so properly, but she was so stinkin' cute asking. Sophia got to watch her show, obviously.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►