Monday, September 15, 2008

heard at the thompson's dinner table

Monday, September 15, 2008
Hyeyoung: "Sophia, eat your food."
Sophia: "But I don't eat that much."
H: "That's why I didn't give you that much."
S: "Because I don't eat that much?"
H: "Yes. Now eat your pasta."
S: "I'm going to eat this much (holding up one finger)."
H: "Ok. Have a bite."
S: (Taking a bite of her pasta) "No more. I'm just going to eat my broccoli and watermelon. Ok?"
H: "Fine."

(Sophia starts singing...)
Nicholas: Sophia, eat.
H: "Nicholas, you just worry about Nicholas and don't worry about Sophia."
N: "Ok."

(A few minutes later...)
H: "Sophia (who just finished running around the living room)--eat the rest of your broccoli and watermelon and finish your dinner."
S: (popping a big piece of broccoli in her mouth) "You just worry about yourself, and I'll worry about myself."

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe no one has commented on this. THAT is so funny. I love it.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates