Thursday, September 18, 2008

she may not sleep, but she does smile

Thursday, September 18, 2008
Naomi just turned 12 weeks yesterday and I decided that even if Naomi sucks at sleeping during the day, I should be grateful for the fact that she's not a cranky baby. She's got her moments of being fussy, when she's hungry or she's just unloaded some in her diaper, but for the most part, she's pretty content these days. She still prefers to be held--I suppose, what baby doesn't, right?--so I hang out with her and spend a lot of time just eating up her cheeks. I mean, who can resist? And once she figures out her sleep and daytime groove, I'm sure I'll have times when I'm frustrated that I can't get stuff done outside of the house because Naomi is taking a nap.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates