
Last Thursday, we took Naomi to get pictures taken of her in her blessing dress. Considering how quickly she is growing, I wanted to get them taken before we couldn't squeeze her into the dress anymore. I took her there dressed in another outfit, hoping to get some pictures of her in regular clothes as well. Of course, the timing of these things never work out very well, so she was a little perturbed to have to pose and all, but we managed to get a few of our Gnomster.

I tried to tame her gravity-defying do, but it just made it stick out more and look even wonkier. Should have just left well enough alone.


This is her glamour pose, although perhaps not a flattering angle by skinny supermodel standards. You can see very clearly the jubba-jubba of her juicy cheeks and chin(s)--no big surprise that Sophia walks by her and says, "hello there, chubby cheeks."
1 comments:
Those pictures are so sweet! By the time we blessed Eva her little bonnet looked like a hood.
Post a Comment