At her 9-month check-up, she was 19 pounds (50th percentile), 27 1/4 inches long (25th-50th percentile), and her head circumference was 45 centimeters (75th percentile). Perfectly normal, but we consider her our petite one. Only because we remember (correctly) that the other two were slightly bigger at this age--
Sophia: 21 pounds, 12 ounces (75-90%), 28 3/4 inches long (90-95%) and 48 cm head circumference (which was off the charts, as I recall).
Nicholas: 20 pounds, 10 ounces; 29 1/4 inches long. Sorry, no percentiles, although if I really wanted to, I'm sure I could look it up.
Sophia: 21 pounds, 12 ounces (75-90%), 28 3/4 inches long (90-95%) and 48 cm head circumference (which was off the charts, as I recall).
Nicholas: 20 pounds, 10 ounces; 29 1/4 inches long. Sorry, no percentiles, although if I really wanted to, I'm sure I could look it up.
This is Naomi wearing my favorite shirt--if you can't read it, it says: "Life is great and I am happy. All smiles. All of the time." Whenever Naomi gives us one of those "we are so done having kids" days, this is the outfit I put on her and it makes us laugh.
And just so the record is straight, the picture above, was taken after this:
and this:
1 comments:
Tee-hee-hee. All I can say is I just may need to send Sophia some plane tickets ahead of time, just so she has a place to go when Gnomers wins....
Post a Comment