Tuesday, April 14, 2009

wake up, little gnomers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Whenever I hear Naomi stirring after her nap (notice, nap--not naps), I like to tiptoe upstairs and then open her door very quietly on the off-chance that she's not really awake, but just in between dreams or something. And as I peek in, I see this:

Followed by this:

And then, while I grab a clean diaper and pick up stuff around her room, she's like this until I pick her up:

I have to admit that I like it when she naps, but I also do love to get her right when she wakes up. She's all warm and cuddly and super happy to see me. Well, ok, she's super happy to see whoever comes to get her out.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Those pictures are so sweet! We are going to go out to Chicago the first week of May. I hope we see you at church or something. It is Karl's 5 year reunion. Can't believe it has been that long.

Michelle said...

I hear you on this one. I love smelling and kissing Max's plump cheeks right after he wakes up.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►