I am thankful for my own little family - Greg, Nicholas, Sophia, and Naomi. They are my present happiness and hope for the future all rolled into one juicy mess.
I am thankful for my parents - they sacrificed so much to give me and my siblings so much more and as a parent, I realize they taught me way more than they think they did.
I am thankful for my inlaws - I couldn't have wished for a better family to choose to be a part of. And I hope we can raise our children as well as my inlaws raised Greg. I'm grateful that they live close enough to come babysit for us when we need them, but more importantly, that they are here to share in some of our everyday life.
I am thankful for the rest of my family, especially my siblings. They are the reason why I wanted my children to have siblings and hope that they enjoy being with each other when they grow up as much as I love getting together my mine.
And in this history-making election year, I am thankful for the freedoms we have, for the foresight that my parents had many years ago to bring us to this country and give us the opportunity to live such a wonderful life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment