Monday, June 23, 2008

the countdown

Monday, June 23, 2008
I am finally at the point where I just wait...half hoping that the baby will come NOW and half hoping that she will wait until her scheduled date. But after two weeks of nesting like a madwoman, I felt relaxed enough to sit and hemstitch a blanket for the baby. It took about 2 weeks for my hemstitcher to finally get fixed. It totally petered out after I made two blankets and a burp cloth for Emma about 6 months ago. It's such a tempermental machine.

My mom flew in yesterday afternoon and she'll be with us for 3 weeks, and then my dad will drive up and stay with us for another week before they take off. It seems like a long time, but I'm sure once the baby is here, the days will run together endlessly and go really fast.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates