
Nicholas's school had a Latin Dance Festival and the kindergarten classes danced the conga. The kids had been learning the dance and practicing it for weeks and Nicholas had been very excited about it all. So all three class...about 90 kids total...did the conga. One of the classes was up on the stage and the other two classes danced in the front and did the line up the auditorium. The dance was pretty short, and there were lots of parents trying to get pictures, so there were there best. It was super cute to watch them.


After Nicholas's program, we had to leave and pick up some tasty Kosher treats to take to Sophia's preschool class to celebrate her birthday with them. We ended up with chocolate covered donuts and chocolate chip cookies. Greg forgot the camera, so we had to borrow Sharon's camera and took a few pictures of her class singing to her. I'll have to post those later if/when I remember to get them from her.
Then it was off to work. Three more weeks of work left. Not that I'm counting or anything.
0 comments:
Post a Comment