Wednesday, May 28, 2008

who does nicholas look like?

Wednesday, May 28, 2008


My sister had done this and I thought it would be interesting to see what happens...apparently, Nicholas looks a lot more like me than Greg. Funny, since we all think Nicholas is a miniature Greg in his looks and mannerisms.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so fun. I just did it and Ella and Abram look a little more like me and Max looks the same as me and Ben. How fun. The other thing I tried was Celebrity Morph. Ben looks like Paul Newman and I look like Fred Savage. HUh?

Hyeson said...

I can't believe the "look likes"! I thought for sure Nicholas would be more like Greg. Kind of fun to try anyway.

BTW, Hyeyoung's friend, Michelle: I was bored and did the celebrity morph, too. I looked most like some big black entertainer I never even heard of. I think that should bea Fred Savage anyday.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates