Saturday, February 20, 2010
quick update
Saturday, February 20, 2010
I know, it's been forever. In fact, it's been almost 8 months since my last post. It's hard to believe that we're almost into March of this year. Sheesh. I have much to post, including our recent trip to Disneyworld, complete with princesses, Darth Vader, snow, lost Bear, and week-long vomiting. But the other big development in our lives is our upcoming move to San Diego. Yes, California. Greg has been offered a 2-year post-doc at UCSD and we're on our way - onward, upward, and westward - this summer. Very exciting, but very overwhelming to think about moving to the other side of the country. And already sad about leaving Chicago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is so exciting! Yay! Hopefully we too will be moving to San Diego in a few years. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Tell Sophia hello for me!
Wow! Congrats! That's a big move. I'm sure the weather will be a little nicer for you out here, but I totally understand your feelings about leaving the windy city. We still talk about how much we miss it almost 3 years later. It's just a great city (with some great people).
It would be so fun to see you! I can't say we will be going that way but we will see! Darling family pic.
Yea for California!! That's exciting news. Good luck with the move. Like Alyse, I miss Chicago too. Such a fun city with great people.
Your family picture is adorable.
Wow, that's exciting news! Welcome to Southern Cali. Sun shine all year round:) I hope you enjoy it. But leaving Chicago after all that time would be really hard. We miss Chicago too, even though we only lived their for 2yrs. Good luck! Love your family picture too!!
THe weather enough is enough to get excited about. Congrats!
Such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment