After singing the happy birthday song to my dad on the phone tonight, Sophia asked my dad, "How old are you?" My dad replied, "I'm 69 years old today." Sophia giggles and turns to us and says, "Wow. He's 69."
And because she isn't quite ready to stop celebrating her birthday, she says to him, "I already had my birthday." To which my dad replies, "I know...and you're 4 years old now!" She giggles again and with a look of surprise and amazement, says, "How'd he know that? He knows I'm not 3 anymore."
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ahhhh! I have neglected my own blog, and even neglected reading other people's blogs, so it was a special treat to read your entries, while I'm bleary-eyed and refusing to go to bed at 3:04 am (AZ time). You're probably already awake with Gnomers.... excited to see you in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment